Wednesday 28 October 2009

BET Hip Hop Awards Cyphers

*All the embedded vids have been taken off Youtube but you can check them on the BET site here*

The first one features Mos Def, Black Thought and Eminem. I'll be honest, I didn't really know what to expect before I watched these but this vid killed it, Black Thought and Em in particular. Em hasn't been up to his own high standards for a while but this took me by surprise, he might well be back.



There are a couple more below, and to be honest the highlight is Joe Budden which is another sentence I didn't think I'd be typing. Nicki Minaj makes me chuckle though, what is up with her voice? My only other comment is how depressed I was to see someone asking what this beat is on a forum somewhere. Have we got to the point now that "Funky Drummer" isn't known immediately? Don't really know where I'm going with that one but it surprised me.



No comments:

Post a Comment