Sunday 31 January 2010

Cappo - Psychological Warfare

Cappo (seen above with Styly Cee and Disorda of Suspect Packages) is a lyrical monster from Notts. To be honest it's not often I use a phrase like that because it's so often applied incorrectly, but in this case I think it's true.

I originally saw him live for the first time when he came down to Oxford with the P Brothers to play at Hiphopalypse as it was then. There are after party stories but I won't reveal them here (and to be fair there always was!).

I came across this track and can't find any info on it but it appears to be a brand new track from the Grand Imperial Capps. I hope it means there's more on the way but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

<a href="http://cappo.bandcamp.com/track/psychological-warfare">Psychological Warfare by Cappo</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment