Sunday 6 December 2009

100 (More) Producers You Need To Hear Right Now...


First things first, this list was produced by Dart Adams over at Poisonous Paragraphs. It may get a bit "beat nerd" for some people but stick with it if you like fresh sounding instrumentals.

This is the article I'm talking about, a pretty comprehensive list of people that make noise in an exceptionally good way. I'm planning on working my way through the list to check them out but I can already tell you from experience/current listening habits that there are some amazing producers in that list, particularly Daru, FS Green, Aspect 1, Roddy Rod, Exile, Grooveman Spot and S-Type.

There are plenty of beatmaking talents that aren't on the list, and as soon as I used the phrase "beat nerd" it made me think of Louis Den and all the people involved there. I think they probably deserve a post of their own when I have a bit more time.

1 comment:

  1. Shouts to Jaisu too, along with S-Type he's the other Louis Den person on the list and is crazily good!

    ReplyDelete